Téléguidé Québec
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Console Nintendo Switch Lite édition Hyrule : ...
Voir le deal

Scarecrow Powered Axial Dingo @ Snakebite Trail

Scarecrow Powered Axial Dingo @ Snakebite Trail Empty Scarecrow Powered Axial Dingo @ Snakebite Trail

Message par scottanthonydesigns Mar 5 Juin 2012 - 23:53

This is the latest Dingo Kit. I added the usual tweeks, a huge amount of brushless power and its ready to tackle the trail.
The video was made to be informative. These are some of the obstacles you'll face in a comp. I didn't use any sandramps, winches, or video tricks to keep the rubber side down. I even kept the top heavy body, ran a set of 1.9 Baja Claws and plenty of power, when I know that sidehills, loose sand and boulders will add points to your scorecard.
We chose snakebite as not only one of our favorite places to run, it has all the elements as a solid place to practice.
The truck after the build has been amazing. It wasn't even a week old when I pulled a1st place finish in a comp after breaking a rear driveline.
Subscribe and I'll send you a parts breakdown.....enjoy....!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4CV8bvrnI&list=UU_ViUPU6c3d-Zo2LVkfBQrg&index=2&feature=plcp

scottanthonydesigns
Voyeur
Voyeur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas