Téléguidé Québec
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Pour ceux qui pourraient avoir des problèmes avec leur ESC Novak!

Pour ceux qui pourraient avoir des problèmes avec leur ESC Novak! Empty Pour ceux qui pourraient avoir des problèmes avec leur ESC Novak!

Message par Invité Mar 25 Oct 2011 - 10:20

J'ai eu rescemment a faire avec des problèmes du côté de mon Crawler qui est monté avec un Goat 3S de Novak...j'avais un problème avec ma Spektrum DX3.0 mais pas avec ma DX3C...donc j'ai écrit au gars de Novak, qui ont un super service a la clientèle, super rapide la réponse, j'ai écrit hier soir, et ce matin j'ai eu ma réponse! donc voici ma conversation et la réponse du gars de Novak!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 4:44 PM
To: Charlie
Subject: DX3.0 and Goat 3S problem!

Hello there Charlie! I am just wondering...I'm presently reading a post about novak problem on RCcrawler and it seems that the spektrum stuff is kinda glitchy with novak. So here is my problem, I currently have a Losi comp crawler with a Novak Goat 3S and a ballistic motor. my receiver is a SR300 and my remote is a DX3.0. the thing it does, is it sometime just stop going forward and the blue and green light turns on on the ESC. I release the gas trigger for like 5 seconds and everything is back to normal. The steering seems to work still but the ESC seems to be cutted off, like nothing happens anymore... I tried to change de receiver but nothing really changes...I tried my brother's DX3C and it seems that there is no bug at all with that one! Do you know if there is any fixes I could try so it would work with my DX3.0? I tried everything, like reconfigurating the remote with the ESC. rebinding, settings changes but nothing really work!

Thanks!

Pat

2011/10/24 Charlie

Well, I suppose, that’s one way of saying it.

My engineer here always says, “The ESC does what it’s told”. So the stuff that happens with the spectrum brand receivers and radios, I did some digging and nailed it to the wall.

You see, the spectrum sport stuff, has terrible jitter. The dead area, or noise the system creates for itself is well beyond what we are comfortable with, but unfortunately, they make the cheapest and most popular units. So how do we fix this issue? Well, I’m not 100% sure.

A lot of this comes from the fact that spectrum brand, does not operate “close” very well. Crawling, we stand next to the car, racing we don’t. So in their main racing and bashing around markets, they do not see these problems and don’t admit or stated they have issues. All my rock crawling buddies, run Novak, well, cause they know a guy….. J they have lots and lots of spectrum stuff.

I rarely see this problem when not used with the SR300 receiver. It seems to exhibit the problem the most. It jitters bad, has terrible low voltage, and is the “worse” up close of all the RX’s they have.

Next is the radio, all the guys with the pro radios, or the DX3R, don’t have the issue what so ever. These radios all come with Spektrums DSM2 receiver technology. This DSM2, is not available for their sport line up or their older systems.

So they have that one $90 or so “micro” DSM1 receiver, that guy, seems to work well. I laugh as I type this, because this is like the millionth time I’ve tried to explain it so that it doesn’t look like a “novak” problem. But in the end, it sort of is. Our design goes for performance, so if you use a ill performing product “with” it, you’ll get ill results….. J

Make sense at all?

Thank You,

Charlie Suangka

csuangka@teamnovak.com

Novak Electronics, Inc.

17032 Armstrong Ave

Irvine CA, 92614

www.teamnovak.com

Ph: 949-833-8873

Fx: 949-833-1631

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask, we are always glad to assist.

You will find complete product return information in the customer service section of our website.

http://www.teamnovak.com/cs/index.html

Please consider the environment before printing this email

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Charlie! The really fast answer is really really appreciated! it does explain alot Smile I will get myself a new remote and use a better receiver. Anyway, my DX3 as only 2 positions on the 3rd channel so with the dig, it's not really useful, I can only lock the front wheels! I guess could check for Futaba or a better Spektrum remote! And I will be able to answer to friend if they ever get that probem as well!

Thanks Alot and have a good day!

Dernière édition par Taponeux le Mar 25 Oct 2011 - 13:05, édité 1 fois

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Pour ceux qui pourraient avoir des problèmes avec leur ESC Novak! Empty Re: Pour ceux qui pourraient avoir des problèmes avec leur ESC Novak!

Message par Daddydan Mar 25 Oct 2011 - 10:38

ca revient une fois de plus a dire, OUBLIEZ Spektrum autre que dsm2 car vous allez un jour avoir un trouble, ce n'est qu'une question de temps.

Daddydan
Daddydan
Admin
Admin

http://www.teleguidequebec.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas